1. For any business relationship between WoolGeek and the customer starting from 1.12.2020 exclusively the following General Terms and Conditions will apply, regardless of the means of communication used.
2. The customer recognizes the exclusive validity of WoolGeek’s General Terms and Conditions for the entire business relationship. WoolGeek will not recognize any different conditions of the customer unless the management of Blue Tomato has expressly agreed in writing to their validity. If the customer enters into a business relationship with WoolGeek by using the website, he/she recognises the 3. General Terms and Conditions as the basis for the entire business relationship between the customer and WoolGeek.
2. CLOSURE OF PURCHASE CONTRACT AND CANCELLATION
1. The presentation of products within the framework of the Online Shop does not represent a legally binding offer but rather an in-line catalogue without obligation. By clicking the button ‘Buy now’, you are making a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping basket. The confirmation of the receipt of the order will occur immediately after the order has been sent through an automatically generated e-mail and does not yet represent an acceptance of any contract. Such acceptance will only come into being when you receive an e-mail from us, in which we confirm the dispatch of the item or the order. We are able to accept your order within two days.
2. If we cannot accept the order or should certain products in an order not be available, then you will be informed immediately.
3. WoolGeek reserves the right to withdraw from the sales contract in cases of print or wording or calculation mistakes on the website.
4. All offers are valid as long as stocks last. Should our supplier despite contractual agreement not be able to deliver the ordered products then we equally have the right to cancel a contract with a customer. In this case you will be informed without delay that the ordered product cannot be delivered. The already paid purchase price will be returned within 14 business days (with Saturday not being considered a business day) of or set against other products. We may refuse repayment until we have received back the goods again or you have sent us proof of having sent back the goods, whichever occurs first.
Policy regarding the conditions for and consequences of cancellation are set out in the following section ‘Cancellation Policy’.
We regret that it is not possible to amend, combine or add to an order once it has been printed. If you would like to cancel your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. We will cancel your order if we can, but we cannot guarantee that this will be possible.
If you experience any problems with any of our goods, please contact us by calling 0038653300110 or emailing email@example.com
Should any goods you receive from us prove to be faulty, we will arrange for a replacement or refund - whichever you prefer. Before returning faulty goods to us, please contact us, and we will arrange to cover the cost of returning the faulty goods.
Should you decide to return any goods which are not faulty, please ensure you return them to us within 14 days. (Please see 'How to return items to us' below.) We will arrange for a full refund of the cost of the goods, providing the items are unused, unopened and in a saleable condition. We will not be able to cover the cost of returning the goods to us.
Please note that patterns, are non-refundable.
How to return items to us
When returning any items to us, please pack your items in appropriate packaging and, if possible, include your original invoice. Please enclose a note to let us know your name, telephone number and whether you would like a refund or an exchange for the items you are returning. If you would like an exchange, please let us know which items you would like to have in place of the items you are sending back.
If you are not able to include your original invoice, please be sure to also include your postcode on your note so that we can find your order on our system.
Please post your parcel to the following address:
Milana Klemencica 22
If you have asked for a refund, we will process this as soon as possible, providing the items are unused, unopened and in a saleable condition.
If you have asked for an exchange, we will dispatch the replacement items that you have requested as soon as possible (again, providing that the returned items are unused, unopened and in a saleable condition). If an additional payment needs to be taken (i.e. if these replacement items are higher in value than the items you have returned), we will contact you by telephone to arrange this.
1. Should nothing different be requested by the customer then the delivery address entered by the customer will be used.
2. Delivery is assigned to depending on the country. The relevant individual delivery conditions and delivery costs can be found in the detailed information on the internet page.
3. If a delivery is not possible to a customer, be it because the customer was not reachable at the provided delivery address, although the time of delivery was indicated to the customer with appropriate notice or if the address provided was incorrect, then the customer will cover the costs of the unsuccessful delivery.
4. The delivery is sent from stock, the location of which is also the place of delivery. The customer takes over the risk once he/she takes possession of the item.
5. Delivery and service delays due to acts of God are not the responsibility of WoolGeek. Such events give WoolGeek the right to delay a delivery for the period of disruption and an appropriate restarting period or to withdraw entirely or in part from non completed parts of orders. Acts of God include strikes, natural disasters, war, blockades, import and export restrictions and other national interventions regardless whether they occur at WoolGeek or distributors of WoolGeek.
In the case of effects of acts of God which will cause a delay of a delivery, we will of course inform the customer without delay.
6. Deliveries are made worldwide, although for certain countries special security tests have to be undertaken before the delivery can be effected. In this case this is explained to the customer in advance.
4. FULFILLMENT AND PAYMENT, DELAY
1. All product prices of WoolGeek are gross prices, include the legal value added tax of the respective country and are shown in the indicated currency. The prices are valid at the time of the order including sales tax, plus all expenses incurred with the shipment until revoked. The invoicing is in Euro. In some countries, exchange rate differences may occur if the payment is made in a different currency.
2. For customers from outside the EU, WoolGeek deducts VAT. Removal of country-specific import and sales tax is the responsibility of the customer and is not within the remit of WoolGeek. Any applicable customs tariffs are to be paid by the customer.
3. The purchase price is due immediately at the time of the order.
4. The customer can pay the purchase price by credit card, prepayment, PayPal and PayPal Express, regardless of his country. With the payment method PayPal Express, WoolGeek stores the email address and delivery address deposited with PayPal to process the order. The customer always has the possibility to request WoolGeek login data so he can track his order.
5. INVOKE A WITHHOLDING RIGHT AFTER NOTIFICATION DEFECTS
6. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
1. All of our deliveries and services occur under proprietary right. Until all the claims against the customer have been fully met, the delivered products remain the property of WoolGeek.
2. A right of compensation is only available to you, if your counterclaims are established legally or recognized or accepted by us. Additionally, you only have a right of retention, so long as your counterclaim is based on the same contract.
3. If the customer has any remaining default payments due to us, all existing receivable are due immediately.
1. The guarantee period is based on the legal regulations. This is 2 years and begins at the time the customer receives the product.
2. Claims against WoolGeek which may go beyond guarantee claims based on a manufacturer’s guarantee are excluded in as far as this is legally permissible. Claims arising from a manufacturer’s guarantee can only be claimed by the customer against the manufacturer, who has provided the guarantee.
The guarantee is not valid against normal wear and tear caused by use of a product.
3. Should a defect in a purchased item be the responsibility of WoolGeek, then WoolGeek is entitled to choose either to provide a repair or remedy of the fault, or a replacement product. If WoolGeek is unwilling or not able to repair the problem or provide a replacement or the time taken to carry this out is longer than the appropriate time period expected for reasons that fall within the responsibility of WoolGeek or if the repair/replacement delivery is unsuccessful, then the customer is entitled to withdraw from his contract or to ask for an appropriate reduction of the purchase price.
4. If a warranty claim should occur on a product ordered online, the customer can return it to the contact address provided. Should it arise that the product does not have a fault that falls under warranty then WoolGeek will bill the customer for any expenses incurred.
5. Compensation for consequential damage (due to defects), as well as for any other damage to materials or financial loss and claims for damages by third parties against customers, are excluded, in as far as it is not a case of consumer business.
2. The liability limitation defined in paragraph 8 sec.1 does not apply in as far as the damage/harm is the result of intentional or gross negligence or personal injury has occurred.
3. WoolGeek accepts no responsibility for the eventuality that the services offered from its website are not available without interruption nor for the conservation of stored data.
9. LINKS AND REFERENCES
10. INFORMATION OBLIGATIONS
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. Slovenian law applies.
2. In all legal matters Slovenia law, excluding any of its reference provisions and the UN sales law, applies exclusively to all legal dealings and the customer applies, in as far as this is legally permissible.
3. If the customer is not subject to general legal jurisdiction in Slovenia, has changed residence or moved his/her normal place of residence abroad since the purchase contract was made or his/her normal residence is not fixed/known at the time of any action brought, then Nova Gorica will be applied as the exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes arising directly or indirectly as a result of a contract.
4. For any legal disputes arising from the contract, the mandatory computer protection law provisions at the consumer’s place of residence are also applicable to the contractual relationship.
5. The company does not recognize any out-of-court consumer dispute resolution provider.
6. Electronic link to the online consumer dispute resolution platform:
12. DATA PROTECTION
13. SEVERABILITY CLAUSE
Latest update: 25/11/2020
Do you still have questions? Contact our costumer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.